Intern – SEO & Link Building
Are you a future digital marketing leader? Vizion Interactive is a full-service Digital Marketing agency and we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, personable, Digital Marketing Interns to join our team.
What you will do (SEO and Link Building Intern):
- Learn the tools of the trade – You will spend time learning how to use our suite of tools.
- Master our link tools and preform all link work and outreach within these tools
- Master our local listing tools and Google My Business
- Create monthly and quarterly reports on local listings and link building results
- Learn to review and prepare notes on Google Search Console, Website Crawls, etc.
- Research SEO and Link Building trends and present plans for how to help our clients test and implement these new strategies in their marketing plans
- Learn to prepare link audits and link building strategies
- Create outreach templates and plans for link strategies and offshore team
- Execute Link Strategies
- Manage offshore link building team
- Improve link building process
- Improve link building results
- Learn to execute competitive, content, and keyword research and analysis.
- Create Vizion branded presentations for competitive analysis and keyword research.
- Contribute to content strategy and creation.
- Create content to support our link building efforts (guest posts etc.)
- Learn to write and edit page titles, meta data, page copy, in collaboration with our experts.
- Coordinate with staff to support SEO campaign/marketing goals and objectives.
- Learn how to identify link opportunities for our clients and assist with link earning/thought leadership ideation, strategy and execution.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Completed or in-pursuit of a BA degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business, or a related field.
- Completion of marketing and/or Internet-related courses.
- Well-versed in Internet technologies and applications.
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts.
- A team-oriented, hardworking individual who likes to collaborate with others and share ideas.
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Passion for knowledge and on top of current Digital Marketing best practices and trends.
- Detail-oriented, with flawless editing and proofreading skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Self-starting and creative problem solver.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vizion Interactive, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.