Vizion Interactive is seeking an SEO Manager to join its team to lead SEO strategy for client accounts and be the team’s expert on Local SEO, Local Listing Management and Link Building.
This opportunity is work-from-home (we have operated virtually for 11 years now) and comes with exceptional benefits including 100% company paid employee health, dental and vision insurance, generous PTO program and 401K, once eligible.
The right candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, and SEO in particular. Be curious in nature, always asking “why” and developing actionable plans to enhance and improve results for our clients.
Roles and responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead assigned client accounts to enhance their organic performance, which may include:
- Site Structure Analysis (Information Architecture/Taxonomy Redesigns and technical audits and Internal Linking Analysis)
- Competitive Analysis
- Content Planning / Content Gap Analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-Page content recommendations (Meta Titles/Descriptions/Keywords/Alt Text/ ImageFile names/copy)
- Analysis of SEO programs (review of insights from multiple tools, including Google Analytics/GSC) and creation of monthly recommendations
- Lead Link Research / Link Strategy for all Vizion clients
- Lead Local Listing Management efforts to ensure that we take advantage of all available real estate (photos/reviews, etc.) and that information is accurately syndicated across relevant directories
- Outreach / Digital PR
- Produce executive summary documents for monthly reports
- Assist clients with determining key performance indicators / Return on Investment measurements of campaigns/efforts
- Work with other team members to develop reporting, which is accurate, meaningful and actionable for our clients
- Maintain client relationships
- Consult with design team on projects involving both design and SEO
- Implementation and QA of SEO recommendations for selected projects
- Assist with business development to win new clients
- Create thought leadership articles that will be featured on the Vizion blog, industry, and partner websites.
Prior Experience, knowledge, and skills (agency experience preferred):
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable SEO experience and excellent employment references required
- You will have successfully led client accounts and built strong relationships
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit to show “ownership” of assigned accounts and projects
- Project management – Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task and switch gears quickly while maintaining a positive attitude
- Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools
- Common Industry SEO tools (e.g., Semrush, ahrefs, screamingfrog)
- WordPress administration skills
- Creation of client ready presentations to communicate recommendations and results
- Writing of articles or blog posts about SEO techniques, tips, and tricks
We will display a passionate attitude about our work and our clients; we will all strive
to generate excitement and positive energy for our team. We will always exhibit a spirit of a
proprietary interest in our clients’ initiatives. We will look for areas of improvement and recommend items which we believe will aid in our clients achieving their goals.
Honesty / Integrity:
We will admit our failings; do what is necessary to earn trust from our
partners/clients. We will not skirt responsibility and we will work hard to earn the fees we are collecting from our clients.
We will help our clients understand the landscape, opportunity, and challenges we face
in helping them achieve their goals.
We will abide by guidelines and best practices of our Industry and the search engines.
We will work with each other to create a fun, energizing workplace. We will
help each other with work, ideas, planning or any other area that our teammates need assistance. If we encounter a challenge, we will come to the table with a solution or several solutions instead of merely complaints about our challenges.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 100% company paid employee benefits (“Fortune 500” benefits, including health, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Work-from-home opportunity
- A great company that you can be proud to represent
- A company who values work/life balance
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references and your resume to email@example.com