Provide a Better Shopping Experience with PLAs
The Internet has created a 24-hour, 365-day shopping cycle, and making sure your products are promoted to the right people, at the right time, is both an art and a science.
If you’re like most online retailers using Google Shopping and Bing Ads Merchant Center feeds to serve your product information to searching customers, it’s also a regular expense that requires careful planning, management, and analysis.
Instead of packing up the family minivan and heading to the mall, your customers are heading online—and optimized product listing ads help ensure your products are the ones they see when they fire up their browser.
Google product listing ads (PLAs) and Bing product ads respond to search queries by displaying an image of a product along with its retailer, price, and promotional text. By providing shoppers with this level of information up front, Google and Microsoft aim to drive higher-converting traffic to your website.
But ringing up maximum sales and a stronger ROI takes much more than simply uploading a product feed. Expert setup, management, and optimization of PLA campaigns help you squeeze out increasing percentage points of revenue and profit.
In addition to being Premier Partners in Google Ads and Bing Ads partners, we’re well versed in PLA campaign setup and optimization. Regular management tasks include:
- Consultation regarding product sets and priorities, letting us determine the optimal campaign and ad group strategy
- Regular performance analysis and bid adjustments
- Search engine results page (SERP) presence
- Monthly reporting of key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Regular addition of negative keywords to minimize non-converting clicks
- Analysis by device to ensure bid prices are optimized for desktop and mobile devices