Why Work with a Review Platform?
Reviews act as a social signal for other consumers still on the fence about buying your product. Other than this obvious benefit, review platforms help you:
Generate SEO Benefits
In Google’s eyes, your customers are not just giving feedback. It sees the reviews as content generated about you on your behalf. Google will crawl through the keywords customers mention in the reviews. The reviews will help it understand what your business does and rank you.
A customer will likely skip your product listings if there are no reviews. It doesn’t matter how high-quality your product is; customers need validation from other customers before making a choice. They are more inclined to convert when they see reviews applauding your offerings, regardless of price point.
Make Your Ads More Trustworthy
Your ads are your attempt to convince the customer to invest in you. Positive reviews help reiterate the messaging incorporated into your advertising efforts.
Help You Improve Your Customer Experience
You will get actionable feedback that will serve as the foundation to improve your services. You can analyze reviews to find opportunities for improvement. Interacting with customers through reviews will enhance customer experience. It will make them feel valued.
What is TrustPilot, and Why We Partnered with Them
We do not want the positive opinions of your customers about your business to get lost in the internet abyss.
TrustPilot is a leading platform for trusted reviews. Their mantra of “find companies you trust” is what we align with — and we want to help our clients be the business that their customers trust.
On TrustPilot, customers have been reviewing businesses across 20+ industries and 150+ niches. A review on TrustPilot can contribute immensely to your business.
Is TrustPilot Legit?
- Worried about a competitor or naysayer posting fake negative reviews about your business? TrustPilot’s automated fraud detection software parses through all reviews to weed out fake ones. The software relies on IP addresses, location data, and other data points to ensure your review pages are authentic and accurate.
- Flag reviews that propagate hate speech, discrimination, threats, or obscenity or are of promotional nature. You will also get to flag fake reviews made to defame your business.
How We Work with TrustPilot
After we understand your vision and priorities as a business, we will audit your business to understand how we can generate more reviews. This strategy creation involves:
- Analysis of competitor review strategies, SEO rankings, and keywords;
- Assessment of current reviews about your business
Engaging with customers (to either thank them for the positive review or reassure them of improvement after a negative experience) is critical.
- Create templates and guidelines on how to respond to reviews;
- Draft reports highlighting trends across all the reviews you receive on TrustPilot.
Through our review generation and monitoring services, you will enhance conversions and get high rankings!