Email Marketing Strategist with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
The Email Marketing Strategist will be responsible for email strategies and execution, the operational process of email campaign development and deployment in the salesforce marketing platform. You’ll need to analyze the client’s business needs, recommend enhancements or new implementations from operational, strategic, and technical perspectives. This can include new SFMC implementations, data integrations, SFDC & SFCC connections, custom preference centers, Journey Builder configurations, automated programs, and triggered messaging.
You will act as the primary liaison between internal & external development teams and the client during all phases of the work, from audits of existing implementations & instances and current usage of SFMC to Discoveries and day-to-day delivery of the work. Deliverables can include the gathering and documentation of all requirements outlined by stakeholders to scope, define and design project solutions.
The presentation of project ideas and project blueprints will be key to the success of this role, as well as participation in ongoing status meetings, internal coordination, and communication, QBRs, etc.
- Development of email marketing roadmap and strategies that support all business objectives
- Review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for email marketing
- Generate website traffic, revenue, and loyalty through the email marketing channel
- Develop forecasts for email programs and be accountable for achieving against these objectives and goals.
- Use data to continuously test, measure, and optimize the email marketing program
- Manage the daily operations of the email marketing channel
- Marketing calendar
- Promotional planning
- Creative design and approvals
- Execution and deployment of email campaigns
- Measurement and analytics
- Manage list segmentation and A/B testing to improve performance and efficiency of email marketing.
- Manage against goals and test new tactics to increase our active email subscribers
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs
- Maintain pulse on industry trends and best practices, technologies, competitive landscape, and apply those findings
- Report on performance for email marketing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis against identified KPI set.
- Gather, analyze, translate, and document detailed business/functional/user requirements/testing of the work; assist with estimation and scoping for client email programs
- Play a primary role in the design and implementation of all functionalities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Configure, document, and manage data feeds; corresponding data extensions, programs and/or automations
- Develop landing pages to support various marketing initiatives and custom preference centers
- Communicate technical issues in understandable & approachable ways for both internal and external audiences
- Provide scope management through diligent documentation and ongoing scope-checks
- Provide functional support during implementation and day-to-day execution of the work
- 4+ years in a client-facing role, with comfort in acting as a ‘trusted advisor’
- 3+ years in supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with functional connectivity with other Salesforce products (Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, SF OMS and similar platforms)
- Understand and experience with process flow tools
- Show of independent leadership, critical thought, proactive nature, and strategic reasoning
- Ability to define needs and requirements, comfort with finding opportunities within the existing work/client partnerships
- Preferred certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist OR Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, or other ESPs
- Working knowledge of Event Spark, a plus
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Salary range: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, references, and your resume to email@example.com
Vizion Interactive, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.