Case Study: UMB Bank
UMB Bank came to Vizion for help to manage and improve the performance of their local branch landing pages. After performing technical and local SEO audits of the location pages, Vizion identified several opportunities to enhance page speed and increase organic rankings for important non-brand keywords.
Why Choose Vizion?
When you turn to Vizion for local SEO and local listing management services, you’ll be working with a team who has your business’s best interests in mind. The SEO consultants at Vizion are here to take the reins and manage all the location updates and location enhancements to help make your local stores or offices stand out and showcase your brand in Google Maps, Bing Maps, Apple Maps, Yelp, and hundreds of other local platforms.
We understand what it’s like to build a company and the wide variety of challenges you face as a business owner attempting to keep up with all of the various platforms where your company might be shown. Our team has the knowledge, expertise, enthusiasm, and local management tools to provide you with top-quality marketing services and support you through every step of the process with expert guidance and advice. Whether you have one or thousands of locations, we offer fully customized local SEO services tailor-made to target your most valuable clients, meet the needs of your business, and accomplish your goals.
At Vizion, we don’t feel that effective local SEO should be a mystery. Our local search marketing techniques are always above-board, taking a clear, actionable, and measurable approach to locally promoting your business. When you partner with us, we’ll ensure your business is represented accurately and updated in a timely manner across all the most popular maps and local directories.
Successfully improving your local SEO will allow you to take advantage of the local map pack in Google’s organic results, as well as showcasing your brand in Google’s Knowledge Panel, Google Maps, Google Assistant for voice search and even Google Home. Our local SEO services also position your business across Bing’s platforms, whether it’s Bing Search, Maps or Cortana for voice, and Apple’s ecosystem, including Apple Maps and Siri. Since business information on Amazon Alexa is often powered Yelp, our full suite of options will have your company listed consistently across all the most popular platforms.
Franchise SEO Services
While franchises often have more brand recognition than other local businesses, they face a lot of similar challenges in ensuring consistency of contact information and making timely updates. Local franchise owners can’t run their business on brand recognition alone, so it is essential to implement local SEO tactics that boost visibility across all the top, local search platforms while adhering to corporate branding and messaging guidelines.
We understand that the communication and technology platforms can have varying levels of access and control, so we adopt our recommendations and communications to ensure that we work with the right groups to optimize local landing pages and local listings, at a local, regional, or national levels. In addition, our performance reports can also be customized to the needs of a franchise-based business.
Local Listing Management
As we’ve mentioned, SEO isn’t only about your website. It’s important to manage your company’s reputation and presence on other websites as well. Sites such as Google My Business, Bing Maps, Apple Maps, Yelp, are critical in ensuring your site can be found using traditional search as well as voice search and assistants like Google Assistant, Cortana, Siri and Alexa.
We ensure your store or branch contact information is consistent and distributed in a timely manner across all the most important local search and map platforms as well as many other data aggregators and local directories. We can manage and audit them regularly to ensure that all your information continues to be up to date and easy to obtain when searched.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO describes the optimization of a website for search engines specific to a particular geographical area. Investing in local SEO means ensuring that your company ranks highly in both search and map results for your company name and offerings. When your business’s site is optimized for local SEO, your brand visibility increases, and it becomes far easier for curious locals to find you across a wide variety of local and search platforms.
Why Is Local SEO Important?
Close to half of Google queries are the result of local searches. When locals perform “near me” searches with keywords that fit your industry or your offerings, you’ll want your business to be as visible as possible. Optimizing your business for local SEO helps you by:
• Improving your rankings on organic search results pages
• Ensuring new local customers can discover your brand when making local searches
• Driving more qualified search traffic to your site and to your business
• Targeting prospects exactly when they’re ready to buy
• Giving users the information they need to interact with your business online or in person
• Helping them make informed purchasing decisions
• Demonstrating your trustworthiness
• Making your business stand out from the competition
How Do You Do Local SEO?
To take advantage of local SEO, consider the following steps:
1. Set up or claim your business across all the major platforms including Google My Business, Bing Places, and Apple Maps.
2. Keep contact details, descriptions, photos, hours, and other information up-to-date and synchronized across all these platforms.
3. Craft local citations in a consistent format and make sure that they remain up to date.
4. List or update your company in online directories, such as local Chambers of Commerce, Yelp, and Yellow Pages.
5. Consistently monitor and respond to all reviews, whether they’re positive or negative. This shows that you value your customers’ experience and care about their feedback.
6. Set up and manage a store locator and individual local landing pages, keeping them in sync with the corresponding local listings.
7. Include hyper-local content on your local landing pages to demonstrate your authority for the products and services you offer.